1. How long does a treatment take?
Each targeted site requires 1 hour for treatment.
2. Are there any side effects to CoolSculpting?
Yes, and some of the most common ones include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, and pain. In most patients this will resolve within 1 week.
3. How many treatments are needed to see results?
This varies from patient to patient, but most require only 1-2 treatments per site to see excellent results.
4. Can you treat male breasts (gynecomastia) with CoolSculpting non-surgically?
Yes, although it is not currently approved by the FDA for this indication. However, your physician may have experience with use of the device for this problem.
5. Is the procedure painful?
Most patients report pressure and intense cold during the first five minutes of treatment. This sensation usually dissipates after five minutes, and mainly patients are able to read, check their email, or nap during the remainder of the procedure.
6. Is CoolSculpting effective on love handles or is Liposuction give better results?
Both are effective for treating love handles. However, the best option would need to be determined during a consultation with a physician.[:]