Your body, uniquely beautiful.
Lymphatic Drainage in NYC
HydraFacial is able to perform lymphatic drainage through the use of gentle suction which directs lymph away from areas of stagnation into the lymph node drainage basins for each region of the body.
Lymphatic drainage performed at the time of a HydraFacial treatment can decrease facial swelling, improve the drainage of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens by delivering them to the lymph nodes, thereby assisting in detoxification and reduction of inflammation.
Lymphatic Drainage FAQs
What is lymphatic massage?
Are lymphatic drainage massages a routine part of recovery following plastic surgery procedures?
I had a liposuction procedure; which should I have Endermologie or lymphatic massage?
How soon after a liposuction procedure should lymphatic massage begin?
My therapist used a hand-held suction pump to perform my lymphatic massage; is this the way these massages are always done?
Are lymphatic massages supposed to be performed with soft pressure or firm pressure?
How long do I have to wait after my tummy tuck (aka abdominoplasty) to begin lymphatic massage?
Could targeted lymphatic drainage massage be helpful in promoting healing following a lower facelift?
After having liposuction and starting the lymphatic massages, I am experiencing a burning sensation and the massages are very painful; what happens if I do not keep having the massages?
I am two and a half years post op for a tummy tuck; is it too late for me to have lymphatic massage?
- NYC Plastic Surgery Request a consultation
- Breast Augmentation Request a consultation
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer Request a consultation
- Breast Augmentation Revision Request a consultation
- Gummy Bear Breast Implants Request a consultation
- Breast Lift Request a consultation
- Breast Lift with Augmentation Request a consultation
- Breast Reconstruction Request a consultation
- Breast Reduction Request a consultation
- Inverted Nipple Correction Request a consultation
- Tuberous Breast Surgery Request a consultation