All of you deserves tender care.
Dr. Nina Naidu Offers The Ideal Implant® In NYC
Video: Ideal Implant
Ideal Implant® – Dr. Nina S. Naidu in NYC
A cut-away drawing of an Ideal Implant® (335 cc to 555 cc size) shows the inner shell, the
outer shell, the baffle structure floating in the outer lumen comprised of two baffle shells
perforated with slits, the valve in the patch to fill the inner lumen and the valve on the front to fill
the outer lumen.
About The Ideal Implant®
Dr. Naidu is very pleased to be one of only nine plastic surgeons in New York City offering the Ideal Implant®. The Ideal Implant® is a structured breast implant which combines a natural feel with the safety of saline. The Ideal Implant® has undergone 10 years of development and refinement, including contributions of clinical expertise from many plastic surgeons. It is FDA-approved for cosmetic use in women aged 18 years or older.
Ideal Implant® was founded in 2006 by plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Hamas. The Ideal Implant® does not use new materials, fillers or manufacturing processes, and is made with silicone shells with saline as the only filler material. The Ideal Implant® has a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold saline. This simple internal structure is designed to control the movement of the saline and support the implant edges to reduce folding and wrinkling. In addition, the edges have been lowered to better fit the natural curve of the chest wall. This unique design allows women to have the best of both worlds with their implant – a natural look and feel, but the ability to look in a mirror and know that the implant is intact.
The implant houses outer and inner lumens which define outer and inner saline compartments. Between these two shells are one to three unattached, perforated shells which have been designed to control the movement of the saline filler. Additionally, this internal structure allows the implant to keep its structure when held upright unlike the standard saline implant. This structure also provides support to the edge of the outer-shell which minimizes wrinkles and folds even at the minimum fill volume. The result is an implant that feels and looks significantly more natural than the traditional saline implant.
- NYC Plastic Surgery Request a consultation
- Breast Augmentation Request a consultation
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer Request a consultation
- Breast Augmentation Revision Request a consultation
- Gummy Bear Breast Implants Request a consultation
- Breast Lift Request a consultation
- Breast Lift with Augmentation Request a consultation
- Breast Reconstruction Request a consultation
- Breast Reduction Request a consultation
- Inverted Nipple Correction Request a consultation
- Tuberous Breast Surgery Request a consultation
- Capsular Contracture Study Request a consultation
- Coolsculpting Request a consultation
- Liposuction Request a consultation
- Lymphatic Drainage Request a consultation
- Mommy Makeover Request a consultation
- Tummy Tuck Request a consultation